We have almost completed construction of our very own nano brewery, kitchen and taproom in Lafayette, CA, and our doors will be opening to the public in a few months. We are looking to hire an awesome team to help deliver an exceptional guest experience. If you are highly service oriented, have a passion for food and craft beer, and are super fun to hang with, we would love to hear from you!
We will be hiring FOH and BOH staff soon. If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to the email listed below.
POSITION SUMMARY – SERVICE SUPERVISOR
If the below job description sounds exciting and a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and any other supporting information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Service Supervisor, you are the day-to-day face of Headlands. You will be responsible for several areas of Front of House and Kitchen Operations, including but not limited to:
- Providing leadership and supervision to staff, ensuring a high quality of performance
- Managing and training the taproom and kitchen staff, including: recruiting, training, motivation, scheduling, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Ensuring that all employees are provided with clear and concise work instructions, and that all daily supervisors understand performance requirements
- Running FOH and BOH service
- Training FOH team members including but not limited to the following:
– Customer service
– Steps of service
– Employee relations and company culture
– Food and beverage knowledge
– Cleanliness of venue during service (restrooms, floors, tables, etc)
- Training BOH logistics of service
- Oversight of all labor costs and COGs
- Oversight of all employee paperwork
- Ordering and inventory management of office items and dry goods
- Bank deposits
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in a bar, restaurant or taproom environment
- Superior people skills and the ability to clearly communicate via verbal, written, and phone communications
- Analytical and observational skills which demonstrate an ability to anticipate the needs of guests
- Proven ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks in a busy work environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Above average computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Google Drive)
- A passion for the craft beer industry, and all that is great about the Bay Area
- Ability to lift 25lbs and move up to 150lbs.
SERVICE SUPERVISOR CODE OF CONDUCT
- As a representative of Headlands, it is expected that you always remain professional and adhere to all company policies that you are employed to enforce
- Customer centric
- All employees must be treated with patience, respect and compassion
- All conflicts must be responded to with a calm and measured demeanor
- Management discussions are considered confidential unless otherwise noted
Competitive compensation package, vacation, sick and holiday pay, medical benefits package
Headlands Brewery Co provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headlands Brewing Co complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.